Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend fiddle-faffing!

Here's the results of some time spent in my favourite room, well second favourite to any room that houses my duvet!

It's funny 'cos I'm making things up for classes too, but can't post yet or else people might not come!??!  tee hee!

Firstly, a little something made using some wooden flowers gifted to me by my lovely Miss 6 - she wants to send a card to her Nanny but was too busy drawing ducks x
 Next is one inspired by last week's LIM challenge (Feeling Fruity) but created two days too late!!  Not really my usual style I don't think but I love the colour combo - Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade (yes I'm depleting my SU 'in-colors' afore the VVV exciting new catty in Sept!)

 Finally a super-duper simple thank you cased from SU's Impressions newsletter.  I'm sad this stamp is going but know I will continue to use it often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...