Looking through the entries, there were many many butterflies so I needed something else...Well, in the breeze, the flowers move!! A little bit fussy for me really but irl it's quite lovely and very 'giveable'!
* Update *
Ooooh, the lovely Lady Chris from LIM suggested I share how I made this... now there's a challenge!
My best effort....
- take 10.5cm by 30cm cardstock (basically 1/2 A4, portrait)
- along LONG edge, score at 10cm from each end, and at 14.9cm (middle)
- I embossed one end panel and edge of the other end for interest!
- Folding as a concertina, adhere the second panel next to fully embossed end to said embossed panel (I'm rubbish at wording this!)
This gives you the main easel card
- I then cut three acetate strips, 1cm width by varying lengths, scoring the acetate once at approx 1cm
- adhere flowers (of anything!) to non-scored end of acetate strip
- make a dsp / coord cs strip 1.5cm x 10.5cm and stick scored end of acetate behind dsp before adhering this strip to card
- add extra decorations as is your want!
Voila!?!cardstock; Whisper White, Poppy Parade dsp
ink; Poppy Parade