Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack part II


Hi all!

Woohoo!  20 christmas cards down, 30 more to go!  We had a great morning making the next designs in my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack - it's such a great time to chat and have some 'me' time doing something a little different!

Card 2 attributed to stampingaddict

I have a couple of workshops coming up over the next few weeks: -

Friday 9 September 10am-12pm
My House
"Embossing trio" - 3 cards, 3 embossing techniques; one for the boys, one for the ladies and one for children!
Cost $15
Each card will use different techniques and suitable for beginners to advanced!
RSVP Wednesday 7 Sept 6pm

Tuesday 20 September 10am-12:30pm
My House
"Christmas Stamp-A-Stack part II" - 10 cards, 5 each of 2 designs
Cost $15
Simple, easy to put together cards to ease the Christmas load!
RSVP Sunday 18 Sept 6pm

Just bring craft scissors & double-sided tape (available to purchase from me for $3) - all other materials provided!

Let me know if you'd like to come along or if you'd like a workshop at a different time!

Kind regards
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...