Friday, April 6, 2012

Whatta lotta love in the room!

... hello ... remember me?

I cannot believe it is Easter already?  Where has 2012 gone?  Doesn't help that I'm still writing 2011 as the date... I am turning into my grandmother!!

So here's a few shares from Valentines Day ... with a little pledge to make sure I update my blog more often!

2 little cards I popped into my girls' lunchboxes xxxx

1 card for hubbie, using a GORGEOUS rusty button from heartsupplies on Craftumi.

And finally, 2 cards made in case my hubbie needed to rummaged through my card collection, like he did on our anniversary!! xxxx love him xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...