Thursday, November 10, 2011

Extra Christmas bits!

I've loved going through the Stamp-A-Stack process for my Christmas cards as for the first time, I have a varied selection of cards to give out as opposed to one design for all.  It's really brings back the extra joy in giving... which after all, is what the season is about!

Here are some other cards that didn't quite get into the workshops...



I really love this last one - CASEd from Suzanne Barnard via Stampin' Connection (SU demo site) I changed the colour palette to a Christmas tones (including gold) and used Circle Circus rather than Delicate Dollies... I reckon Circle Circus could have a bit of a revival given some of the awesome Delicate Dollies designs appearing!  I also added tags to the ribbon.  This card looks great in every palette - big thanks to Suzanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...