Monday, October 3, 2011

Stamp Camp Stamp Set Challenge

No, there's more, really, there's more!!!

Kez and Rob set us a couple of challenges through the weekend too and one was to make a card / page / whatever with the stamp set provided, who's name I know not and may have even psychologically forgotten!!

Here are my three efforts, slowly liking each one a little more than the one before!?!

This last one is an 8x8 page (with space ready for annual Santa pic!), in which I used SU's glitter glass for the first time - I.  LOVE.  IT.  Oooh, it's so chunky and sparkly, I just know I'm going to use pots and pots this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...