Monday, October 3, 2011

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack part III

I have SO much to share on my blog I just don't know where to start!!

So I'll go with the third of five Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks!


I'm sad this lovely old Santa has been retired.  Here, I have highlighted his rosey cheeks and Rudolph's nose with a dauber of cherry cobbler x
Card 1 
cardstock; cherry cobbler, old olive, very vanilla
ink; stayzon black, cherry cobbler, old olive, crumb cake
stamp; Tidings Of Joy
other; cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon, brad, blender pen
Card 2
cardstock; cheery cobbler, crumb cake
ink; Holtz distress ink vintage photo, cherry cobbler
stamp; good cheer (retired)
other; embossing folder, seam binding ribbon (cherry cobbler, crumb cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...