Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Outside the square...

When I get new toys to craft with, I open them excitedly thinking "what can I do with this?".

Sunghee at Creativity in Progress unwittingly helps me to think "what ELSE can I do with this?".

Sunghee's creations from base tools used in different, wider ways, is sensational.

This box (cased from Sunghee) is made from ... what do you think?

... two mini milk carton templates, cut down very very slightly to create a whole new container - sheer genius.

Sometimes I wish I could be more lateral thinking ... most times I am just thankful other people share their genius for me to copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...