Thursday, September 26, 2013

Creative update from Melbs

Dear spirit-being; it's been 6 months since my last blog update.

I am failing my gallery, my thooooowsands of viewers **cough splutter chuckle!**, my creative energies.

Well... I am here now and have a plethora of goodies to share!  And maybe, just maybe, I will be back within the next six months!?!

First up - every so often I like to challenge myself to a 'ten minute card'; in fact, mostly its when I have to pull something out of the bag for one of my girls' friends! So here's one of said 'ten minute muddles' based loosely on a Kikki K card: -


Here is one that took a little longer! ... my preferred style, although sometimes I can look at a beast for too long and it turns out rotten!  Happy with this one though...


kx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...