Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas creations...

I LOVE this time of year when I can 'heads down' with a real purpose and get those Christmas cards flying out the door!  A crafty mum's dream time!

Here's a little collection of festive fun...

First up, a gorgeous stamp from Dark Room Door "Christmas Reindeer" set, teamed up with classic SU colours, Chocolate Chip and Real Red...

Next up, another from the DRD series combined with Cuttlebug's script embossing folder.  I've never used black in my cards before but think the effect is pretty striking...
This card is my case of one from the glorious Sue Dean...
And finally (... for now!!) a simple yet effective embossed card, embellished with SU's Tiny Tags...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...