Sunday, August 16, 2009

What a wonderful day....

I had the best day yesterday...

Apart from talking too much (a vice I accept grudgingly), I watched
people...

I watched people do things they'd not done before...

I watched people with friends...

I watched people chatting...

... people having a giggle....

Mostly I think I watched people relax... and that it is very cool
indeed.

I heard kids enjoying the freedom of a house where adults were
preoccupied...

I watched dressup princesses flitting around as if powered by fairy
dust...

I heard, saw and shared laughter...

I belonged.

Thanks sunny day, you have been kind :o)

kma
x

... and here is what was created on my sunny funny day!

Designs attributed to and adapted from Kaszazz projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...