Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For Our Beautiful Niece...

Our gorgeous 'grown up' niece celebrates her birthday this weekend.

  {big big love to you, Loulie... we will see you REAL soon}

We like to try and choose something unique for her - this year we found a little treasure at The Rocks Markets in Sydney.

With inspiration flowing directly from the pendant, I created this card to match the gift.

I ran acetate through the Cuttlebug with SU's pillowbox die - I needed to roll it through a couple of times to get a good cut.  Then using my square nesties, I cut the window, acetate and frame.

I used good ole SU markers to colour the inch square in the centre and think the tones were pretty well matched!

x

cardstock: melon mambo, old olive
ink: rose red, real red, old olive, brocade blue
other: acetate, white gel pen, gold gel pen, old olive ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Oooh what lovely bright colours.. I love it!

    thank you also for visiting my little bloglet. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...