Monday, May 9, 2011

Gifts for the whanau...

As our first trip to UK in 3 years creeps up on us, I thought it best to get gifts for the family started early and not panic (for once!) at the last minute!

So using photos from my girls' lastest 'shoot' with Fairy Girls, I've regressed a little and made 'surprise boxes' - a template I learned from Kaszazz.

They are just a lovely way to present themed photos and use different papers (dare I say, old papers that are stacking up and gathering dust in my treasures!).



2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous way to showcase such beautiful photos of your "fairy girls"! Love it xx C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеllο! I know this is somewhat off-topic but
    I hаԁ to ask. Dоes building a well-established blog liκе youгs take a lаrge
    amount of work? Ӏ'm brand new to writing a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start а blog sο
    I will be able to shаre my own experience anԁ thoughts online.
    Ρlease let me know if уou have any іdеas oг tіpѕ
    for neω aspіring bloggers. Thankyou!


    Нave a loоk at my website private kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback - thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...